Saturday, December 26, 2009

PJ's Paris Modeling Gig



On the walls of Lisa's flat are large posters that they use as advertisements on giant billboards in the Metro. Her ex stole a bunch of them and they make fine wall coverings. PJ thought this one was all about her and she loved that Lisa had her name hung behind the couch. We wanted one picture with her and her name but the girls made it into a modeling shoot. I was in the kitchen and I could hear Lisa directing, and coaching and they both were giggling and and having a wonderful time. Enjoy this video of PJ and her Paris gig. Such fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! Your little PJ is adorable. I've been following Lisa's blog for a while. Glad to hear you're having a wonderful time. Isn't Paris fabulous! My favorite city in the world. I write a France blog too www.enchanted-traveler.com

    I'm coming to Paris in a few weeks for a quick trip.

    Enjoy yourselves!
    Mary Ann G.
    Twitter @enchantedtravel

    ReplyDelete